Explore the impressive location of Tot Montserrat with this all-inclusive ticket from Barcelona. With return train tickets, museum entrances, and unlimited access to the funiculars, take in the delights of Montserrat in style.
- Explore Montserrat with this all-inclusive ticket
- Get unlimited use of the Santa Cova funiculars
- Relax with all travel included
- Visit the location where the Virgin of Montserrat is said to have appeared
- Take a virtual tour of the Benedictine monastery in the Audiovisual Gallery
Take advantage of the combined ticket to Tot Montserrat and get a range of exclusivities from return travel, unlimited use of the funinculars, and select museum entrances.
Montserrat is an area of breathtaking natural beauty just outside of Barcelona. With a unique natural park, one of the country's most important museums, and the site of the Holy Shrine dedicated to the Virgin of Montserrat, a visit to Montserrat should not be missed.
The Trans Montserrat ticket includes travel on the Barcelona metro, return train ticket to Monistrol de Montserrat and back from Playa Espanya, the rack railway or the cable car of Montserrat, and unlimited use of Santa Cova funiculars.
At Santa Cova you can see the very location where the Virgin of Montserrat is said to have appeared. Other perks of this ticket include free admission into the Audiovisual Gallery which takes you on a tour of the interior of the Benedictine monastery.
- Barcelona metro ticket
- Return train to Monistrol de Montserrat from Plaça de Espanya
- The track railway or the cable car of Montserrat
- Unlimited use of the Santa Cova Funicular
- Admission to the Audiovisual Gallery